Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020



                      


This is an evolution of humans a million
years ago.
Million years ago there were human’s
but not just humans,
(Different ages of cavemen.)
Cavemen' were the only people on earth.
They had clothes that were animal skins
and their weapons were
Clubbers, Wooden, spears,
Wooden axes and their
Gears were Skull helmets, Leaf and
bent sticks. 
Neanderthal people were maybe
smarter because
they had better clothing and knew
how to start a fire with only stones,
and they might know how to tie their hair.
And had similar skulls to apes but more human
looking.

Now All of the Caveman's species died off
With only left are the remaining fossils.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rafa,
    What great research you have done on the evolution of man. It's funny to think of our ancient ancestors running around wearing only animal skins. It would be cold in the winter! It's a good thing we developed our brains over time and could adapt and use the things around us and build houses, make clothing and even invent the wheel. I don't think I would like to live in a cave and have to kill my food and walk everywhere!
    Just be careful not to put capital letters in the middle of sentences, and don't forget your full stops too.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post