Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

Should school break be longer

 Hi guys I am Rafa and Today I will show you a persuasive argument about how all schools should have longer break time, the reason why I agree is that we need Vitamin D and it´s good for us, sweating can be really good for us. Would you agree?


Should school break times be longer?


If we didn't have a longer break time, we would have been bored and sat down doing work for a long period of time.
We need longer breaks because it is exercise and we are not that bored that much would you agree?


 School is six hours long and we spent pretty much of those hours working.

Who would want to spend most of the time just sitting down and doing some boring work, we need it for Vitamin D.



Disadvantages: We would be even more hungry and thirsty, we would have been really tired and had less work.

Advantages: We would have had a lot of Vitamin D,

We would have a really fun time and we would sweat more which is really good for our body.



The average time of morning tea is probably around 25 - 30 minutes and lunch time is like 40 minutes.

How boring is that? Any students would want something longer than that like 1 hour or maybe 1 hour 30


What is your opinion


What would life be like with a longer school break?

                              


             




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post