Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Man saves a Raccoon family 


Yesterday I watched a video about a man saving 3 Raccoon in a
dirty bin. How the man saved the 3 Raccoons. He got a long
wood and carefully placed it diagonally on the bin and stepped
back and waited until they come out. As they came out they
looked at the man like they say “thank you.” so the man said
“your welcome.”


          In this video it's all about a Man saving 3 raccoons in a dumpster. So the man spotted a piece of wood and placed it diagonally on the dumpster like a stair so the raccoons can get out of the dumpster as the raccoons got out they looked at the man like they said thank you so the man said "your welcome". Did you watch the video? Was it amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post