Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Endangered Animals

By stopping the people who are hunting the animals. Make laws for the animals so they can have a peaceful life threaten them to extinction. Endangered animals are people who hunt, kill and threaten them to extinction. And they cut down Orangutans, Gorillas, Monkeys homes (trees). Trees make oxygen for us to breath so it is bad for us too. Pandas are endangered because people are cutting down trees and leaves or palm trees. Rhino. Sea Turtle. Animals such as Tigers, Gorillas, Orangutans, Rhinos, Sea Turtles, Giant Pandas, Gray Parrots, Cheetah, Giraffe, Saola, Elephants, Vaquita, Amur Leopard, Marine Mammal, Loggerhead sea turtle, Manatee and Wolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post