Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Nutrition

NUTRITION What is Nutrition? Nutrition are fruits and Vegetables also The fruits and vegetables makes you healthy, strong and will give you Nutrients. 5 plus a day. Why should we eat healthy food? The reason why we should eat healthy food is that fruits and vegetables gives us a longer life, a healthy weight. Eat every 5 plus a day Example: If you don’t eat any fruits or vegetables you will not be fit and will become unhealthy. Why should you eat healthy. Your diet can help reach and maintain a healthy weight. The energy of the fruits and veggies Will make you active. Fruits Apples Banana Tomato Watermelon Grapes Pear Menus for Lunch: Salad, Carrots, Grapes, Banana, Apple, Pear, Peas, Sushi, Mash Potato, Dragon Fruits, Smoothie, Mandiran, Water Melon, Pineapple, Mussels, Pumpkin Soup, Kiwi Fruit, Eggplant, Egg, Rice, Black berries, Blueberry, Bean, Strawberry, Parsnips, Coconut, Pepper, Onions, Spring rolls, Sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post